R&M is designed as a management system for recording and scheduling repairs for room defects, maintenance requests and regular service work
Maintenance requests come to the front desk and the housekeeping teams thick and fast. Room defect problems or repair requests can often involve notepads that get lost, a few emails that go unread, and a general lack of transparency of what has been requested by who, when and what for.
GuestCentrix R&M ensures that when a defect is recorded, a property can fully track the task and create work orders, easily assigning maintenance staff for the task with an allocation of supplies and resources.
- Maintenance requests may be generated easily from the PMS by the front desk or housekeeping team
- Create and manage maintenance requests directly from within the R&M application
- Technicians, equipment and supplies may be allocated and scheduled against a work order, complete with cost and charge pricing
- A list of suppliers and supplies may be maintained within the system and stock takes may be performed
- A comprehensive yet easy to use system of works status recording and reporting enables efficient management and tracking of maintenance tasks
- Costs can be assigned to repair works
- R&M can be integrated to GuestCentrix Trust Accounting to post maintenance costs onto owner or manager’s expenses
The GuestCentrix Repairs and Maintenance module may be configured for a single individual hotel or for centralised management of multiple properties and locations.