- Go into accounts menu > click ‘re-instate history folio’
- Find the folio and up the top click ‘re-instate’ and then okay on the box that pops up = ‘change to city ledger’
- Go into cashier menu, select the folio of the guest
- Post the adjustment for the rate/overcharge/undercharge etc using the relevant transaction code
- Close the folio and go into folio picking
- Re-pick the folio to the correct AR account
You will see the adjustment has changed the outstanding value and you can print the invoice for the correct amount.