We are currently looking to fill the position of System Analyst in our Sydney office.
CMS Hospitality, a leading developer of software for the Hospitality Industry, with customers in over 30 countries, is looking for a System Analyst. You will be supporting our busy development team and be responsible for working on all items for a major client account. This role is based in both our Pymble Offices and working on the client site in the Sydney CBD with the majority of time spent in Pymble.
We are hiring for a unique individual with a blend of client facing, business analysis and testing skills. The person in this role will be the key contact for a major hospitality client. Some travel overseas will be required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong written & oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Client Facing experience
- Experience with analysing both windows and web software.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to diagnose software issues without extended assistance
- Some testing experience as you will be required to test issues and troubleshoot
- Proficient in SQL Server to support your analysis and testing of the back end
- An ability to learn and retain the complicated business functionality in a global fast paced environment
- Some project management skills
- Business Analysis skills including gap analysis and documentation writing.
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship is required
Desirable, but not essential:
- Hospitality or Hotel industry experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
We can offer:
- Free on-site parking.
- Monthly company lunches.
- Staff drinks
- A thriving environment which you can spread your wings and expand on your skillset.
Does this sound like you? Please apply right away with a cover letter addressing the key criteria listed above. No agencies please.
Applicants must either be Australian Resident or Citizenship. No Visa’s. Must have full Australian driver’s licence. No Agencies